Catering Delivery Driver- Tempe
Catering Delivery Driver
The Catering Delivery Driver position is responsible for the transportation and setup of catering orders that are being delivered to Original ChopShop guests. All delivery drivers are 1099 independent contractors and are not employed directly by Original ChopShop LLC. Previous catering experience is not necessary, we have the tools to teach you the ChopShop way! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving guests. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Enjoy the following as an Original ChopShop Delivery Driver:
- Part time + flexible scheduling available. Most catering orders will be delivered between 7am-1pm
- Paid on a weekly basis
- A dynamic work environment
What you’ll do:
- Load, transport and deliver catering orders to local businesses
- When delivering, you will interact with our guests with a service first mentality
- You will report to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager of each Shop
- Abide by all driving safety procedures and transportation laws, and maintain a safe driving record
- Deliver each order with purpose as a brand ambassador
- Observe food safety, sanitation, and quality procedures
- Valid driver’s license in state of employment
- Valid vehicle registration
- At least 18 years of age with a reliable, clean, properly maintained motor vehicle
- Working mobile phone capable of downloading apps
- Ability to carry catering bags up to 50lbs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original, and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) – we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?
As an equal opportunity employer, Original ChopShop considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.