$13-$16 / hour
what you'll do:
Portion, Prepare and Present delicious food by the ChopShop recipes and processes.
- Arrive for each shift on time, in dress code and ready to participate with the team
- Move with speed through your prep list, line setup and preparing food.
- Work clean and organized throughout your shift, while following all food safety and sanitation standards.
- Communicate effectively with your team throughout the shift to ensure a smooth experience for our team and guests.
who you are:
You share a love for food and not only love to cook, but also love to serve others. You have experience in working in a restaurant. You must be able to work in a fast paced, high-energy environment and can be on your feet for 8-10 hours. You’re agile and can squat, bend and lift 50 lbs. You can speak, read and understand English.
what we offer:
- Leadership growth opportunities
- Discounted meals on and off shift
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- 401k with Company Match
- Fun and challenging team environment