Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Analyze past financial results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements, including ongoing weekly and monthly recurring reports.
· Support Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Real Estate, Accounting, and IT with ad hoc analyses.
· Prepare monthly financial summary packages for Board of Directors and executive leadership.
· Manage and edit all internal reporting.
· Calculate bonus payouts for restaurant management.
· Analyze financial results, item pricing, variance analysis, as well as identify trends within the business and industry.
· Support accounting monthly close process, CIPs, cash/treasury, third-party delivery reconciliations, and annual audits.
· Assist Controller and accounting support staff when needed.
Excel proficient, Problem-solver, analytical mind, curious, collaborative, hands-on, eager to learn, detailed-oriented.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
Prior professional experience in Accounting, and/or FP&A.
Advanced Excel skills (VLookups, Sumifs, Pivot Tables).