Hospitality Team Member - Lakewood
Original ChopShop, a neighborhood eatery serving Just Feel-Good Food that’s always Chopped-in-Shop with whole ingredients. Since our first Shop opened in 2013, our mission has been to inspire others to just feel good by providing a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people where guests can Fuel their Well-Being. Our team is eager to craft good-tasting, nutritious food made for Every/Body. We threaded Original ChopShop together with bits and pieces of our hearts + we believe that food should not only taste good, but make you feel good, too.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and if you’re happy, we’re happy.
what we offer
- Leadership growth opportunities
- Discounted meals on an off shift program
- 401k with Company match
- Competitive pay
- Fun and challenging team environment
- Experience Fund: an employee recognition platform that rewards tenure with memorable experiences!
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- Pet Insurance
- Mental Health Benefits
who you are:
You share a love for food and people. You have a positive point of view, a genuine interest in serving others and a desire to be better. You speak, read, and write in English. You can stand for 8 hours and can lift at least 25 lbs. You agree that happy team members = happy guests and you want to be a part of a team that embraces your unique talents.
what you'll do
- Welcome each guest with a genuine greeting. Be Original. There’s only one you!
- Prep and prepare food accurately
- Ensure that guests are served in our restaurant with the highest level of customer service possible
- Deliver food from the kitchen to the dining room with a sense of urgency, smile, and case for the guests
- Assisting guests with menu options and anticipating their needs to ensure we meet and exceed expectations
- Ensure accuracy when communicating needs to team members and when preparing food
- Conduct table touches a.k.a. “House Checks” to ensure a clean environment
- Support your team by being flexible and available to work in multiple areas of operations to provide a smooth experience for the team and guests
- Working each shift with purpose as a brand ambassador
- Keeping our area clean and stocked
- Follow all food safety and security practices
- Create memorable dining experiences by exceeding guest expectations
- Thank the guests for coming in and invite them back soon