Line/Prep Cook- Paradise Valley
Original ChopShop, a neighborhood eatery serving Just Feel Good Food that’s always Chopped-in-Shop with whole ingredients. Since our first Shop opened in 2013, our mission has been to inspire others to just feel good by providing a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people where guests can Fuel their Well-Being. Our team is eager to craft good-tasting, nutritious food made for Every/Body. We threaded Original ChopShop together with bits and pieces of our hearts + we believe that food should not only taste good, but make you feel good, too.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and If you’re happy, we’re happy.
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) - we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?
We’re budding across Arizona and Texas…Come join us at the table!
You are a culinary torch bearer. You will be responsible for “Chop’n up Shop.” To us this means creating uncompromising food experiences in a fast, friendly, accurate and clean environment. You will display a great deal of teamwork to ensure all culinary processes are followed. You will report to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager and are encouraged to be original in your decision making to deliver a great guest experience.
What You'll Do:
Portion, Prepare and Present delicious food by the ChopShop recipes and processes.
- Arrive for each shift on time, in dress code and ready to participate with the team
- Move with speed through your prep list, line setup and preparing food.
- Work clean and organized throughout your shift, while following all food safety and sanitation standards.
- Communicate effectively with your team throughout the shift to ensure a smooth experience for our team and guests.
Who You Are:
You share a love for food and not only love to cook, but also love to serve others. You have experience in working in a restaurant. You must be able to work in a fast paced, high-energy environment and can be on your feet for 8 hours. You’re agile and can squat, bend and lift 50 lbs. You can speak, read and understand English.
What we offer:
- Unmatched growth
- Discounted meals on and off shift
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- Employee food discount
- Fun and challenging team environment