Cook - Paradise Valley
Original ChopShop, a neighborhood eatery serving Just Feel-Good Food that’s always Chopped-in-Shop with whole ingredients. Since our first Shop opened in 2013, our mission has been to inspire others to just feel good by providing a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people where guests can Fuel their Well-Being. Our team is eager to craft good-tasting, nutritious food made for Every/Body. We threaded Original ChopShop together with bits and pieces of our hearts + we believe that food should not only taste good, but make you feel good, too.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and if you’re happy, we’re happy.
what we offer
- Leadership growth opportunities
- Discounted meals on an off shift program
- 401k with Company match
- Competitive pay
- Fun and challenging team environment
- Experience Fund: an employee recognition platform that rewards tenure with memorable experiences!
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- Pet Insurance
- Mental Health Benefits
who you are:
You share a love for food and people. You have a positive point of view, a genuine interest in serving others and a desire to be better. You speak, read, and write in English. You can stand for 8 hours and can lift at least 25 lbs. You agree that happy team members = happy guests and you want to be a part of a team that embraces your unique talents.
what you'll do
- Portion, prepare, cook, and present delicious food by the ChopShop recipes and processes
- Arrive for each shift on time, in dress code, and ready to participate with the team
- Move with speed through your prep list, line setup, and preparing food
- Work clean and organized throughout your shift, while following all food safety and sanitation standards.
- Communicate effectively with your team throughout the shift to ensure a smooth experience for our team and guests