Kitchen Leader- Queen Creek
Original ChopShop, a neighborhood eatery serving Just Feel Good Food that’s always Chopped-in-Shop with whole ingredients. Since our first Shop opened in 2013, our mission has been to inspire others to just feel good by providing a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people where guests can Fuel their Well-Being. Our team is eager to craft good-tasting, nutritious food made for Every/Body. We threaded Original ChopShop together with bits and pieces of our hearts + we believe that food should not only taste good, but make you feel good, too.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and If you’re happy, we’re happy.
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) - we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?
We’re budding across Arizona and Texas…Come join us at the table!
you make our team members and guests feel like family with your warm smile, enthusiastic welcome and dedication to team building. You thrive in a hands-on and fast pace environment and you know how and what to clearly communicate, whether it’s menu knowledge, guest service expectations, or simply that you care; you deliver results focused to the team and guests.
what you'll do:
- Lead each shift with purpose as the values role model and brand ambassador
- Proactively build a BOH team, through active pursuit and investigation of online applications received through email, as well as active recruitment
- Use existing tools to manage the BOH, including Compeat and Brink software and reporting, to understand and celebrate areas of strength, and coach to areas of improvement
- Work with the GM to identify daily and weekly labor budget, to schedule appropriate coverage for all day parts. Manage labor daily through knowledge of actual store performance
- Read and share guest feedback collected through Brand Health reviews, guest emails, and in-store contact, as it pertains to BOH. Foster an attitude of commitment to making every dish perfect
- Become Serv-Safe Food Manager certified, to ensure all BOH health and safety regulations are followed
- Ensure all BOH Team Members are certified in basic Ecosure Standards
- Check daily communications through email, to stay knowledgeable of all BOH related company communications
- Establish and maintain relations with other KL’s and AKL’s in the market.
- Communicate facilities or equipment issues with GM and AGM. Be knowledgeable of preventative maintenance tactics, to reduce issues that could be avoided
- Make prep sheets daily
- Check in food product orders and match with invoice
Who You Are:
You share a love for food and not only love to cook, but also love to serve others. You have experience in leading others in a restaurant kitchen. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and can effectively prioritize and delegate tasks with a guest-first mentality. You can be on your feet for 8 - 10 hours, are agile and can squat, bend and lift 50 lbs. You can speak, read and understand English, and are an effective communicator with all members of the team.
What we offer:
- Unmatched growth
- Discounted meals on and off shift
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
- Health, dental, vision coverage eligibility
- Employee food discount
- Fun and challenging team environment